Ribblesdale Medical Practice

0161 762 1650


Bury Carers Centre  are here to try and help relieve some of the stresses and strains that you may endure as a result of providing much needed care. You may be caring for a parent, a partner, a child or a friend or neighbour who needs help as a result of a disability, mental health difficulty or sickness. You may or may not live with the person you care for. Whatever your situation we can help to try and reduce the isolation you feel and hopefully help you get a little ‘me’ time!!

For information about call  0161 763 4867 or visit the Gaddum Centre website.

Your GP needs to know so you can be offered the right information, support and access to services. GP surgeries have to compile information for the government about the numbers of carers attached to the surgery so your information will help them to do this.

Please complete the form below.

  • Carer details

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Details of Person Being Cared For

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY

There is more information about help with day-to-day living because of illness or disability on the NHS website.