Ribblesdale Medical Practices Patient Reference Groups, work in partnership with the GPs and Practice team to ensure the patients perspective is at the heart of local provision and that services are of a high quality standard and are continuously monitored and improved. Groups also provide practical support in the surgery and maintain robust communication between the practice and the patients.
Things that the Patient Reference Group have achieved…
- Developed the patient newsletter
- Reviewed the practice survey
- Contributed to service improvement
- Monitored existing services
- Promoted patient involvement.
Follow the link to join our Patient Reference Group?